This is to inform all JAMB 2018 candidates that the 2018 JAMB change of course/institution form is out. Candidates who wish to change their course or institutions should take note of this notice and follow the change of course / institution procedure carefully.
We have just received information that the 2018 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Process has begun.
2018 JAMB change of course/institution form
All candidates who wish to effect changes on either their course institution or their bio-data can proceed to do so at the closest JAMB CBT accredited centre.
You can also correct your Bio-data which include your name, date of birth, gender, State and Local Government of origin.
Before you proceed to do that, please make sure you do the following;
-Be sure of the Course/Institution you would like to make changes. Verify if the course is available in the school using the JAMB Brochure.
-Ensure verify that the school you are changing to does not usually have a cut off mark higher than your score.
– Ensure you select a Course/Institution that is in line with your subject combination to avoid being screened out during your school’s admission screening exercise.
Step 1- Log into your jamb profile
Step 2- open the menu tab on your jamb profile
Step 3- Click Register, under register a drop box will appear showing UTME correction of data
Step 4- Click it and follow the steps to pay either online or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank. Step 6- After paying N2500 at the bank plus additional bank charge of N100 naira, proceed to either the closest JAMB office or a JAMB accredited centre to complete the process. An additional fee will be charged for the service.
Note: You can carry out all of the above process at an accredited centre.
Also note the following;
– You can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– Once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again except for change of course and institution that can be done twice.
-There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– The cost for the change of course and Data correction is N2,500.
– You can use the one time payment of N2, 500 to change your institution, course, name, date of birth, State and Local Government of origin.
If you have successfully done yours, use the comment section to let us know how it went.
– Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.
– That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)
– That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out.
– There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change.
If you are going for this service, please use the comment section to let us know how the process is going on at your centre.
» Get your Original JAMB Admission Letter.
» Get your Original JAMB Result Slip with your passport on it.
» Download Original Post UTME Past Questions and Answers (Up-to-Date):
» Download Nigerian Universities Scholarship Past Questions and Answers
» Download WAEC Past Questions for All subjects
Visit yaanews.com to read latest Nigerian News for free.Click here to check your NEW JAMB Result now!